Carpathian Yoga Fest invites volunteers to join the team
- The recruitment of volunteers continues! In order to get to the consideration, it is necessary to submit the APPLICATION here: firstname.lastname@example.org, in the subject line please indicate “volunteering”.
- Applications are accepted the whole year.
- If you are ready to come and help in arranging the scenes before the festival and / or stay on the day AFTER the festival, this will be a good plus when considering the questionnaire.
- By volunteering we mean real help and the fulfillment of the assigned to you functions (and previously agreed), so simply carefree to hang out with the best yogas of Ukraine will not work.
We are looking for:
– photo – and video operators, not necessarily to be a professional, it is enough to have the technique and the ability;
– people with English knowledge for the classes translation, communication with foreign participants, spreading the information on our English-language resources;
– volunteers to solve organizational issues: informing the participants, conducting registration, placing promotional materials on the territory of the festival, promoting the organization of the evening program, etc .;
– information volunteers (for festival preparation): writing texts, generating content, posting information in social networks, placing information on various information portals, preparing online webinars, searching for potential speakers/teachers, distributing posters and information materials in their cities.
Functions of volunteers at the festival (responsibilities are clearly shared between the group):
– support and accommodation of participants;
– arrangement of scenes, a tent camp and a fairground zone;
– protection of the paid scene and careful checking of those who wish to enter it;
– folding elements of festival grounds;
– garbage collection.
What we offer for volunteers:
– Introduction to the team and an unforgettable experience in organizing large-scale events;
– exemption from payment for the entrance;
– free accommodation;
– minimal unpretentious food;
– acquaintances and communication with many worthy people.