Bal Mukund Singh
Yogic Sukshma Vyayama System (Part 1)
Yogic Sukshma Vyayama System of knowledge has been unknown in the west before, is extended by an outstanding yoga master of modern India, Guruji, Yogacharya Bal Mukund Singh.
The invaluable merit of Guruji is that he has managed to accumulate knowledge in the convenient form, make it open and understandable for wide audience. Through the Yogic Suksma Vyayam techniques of Shatkarma, Pranayama, Mudra, one learns balancing, stretching, forward bending, back bending with Pranayamic system that is the foundation of asana.
- Strengthening of muscles through removal of blocks
- Increase of flexibility of ligaments
- Development of coordination & equilibrium
- Improvement of blood circulation & metabolism
- Cleansing of Nadis
- Activates energy points [Chakras]